Get to know your Professional Networkers support family:
General Office Manager
My name is Patricia, and I am the General Manager of Professional Networkers. I have worked with Mike for 26 years. I oversee all departments, and ensure that we as a team, carry out Mike’s heartfelt passion, to provide the kind of support for his team members that will empower them to fulfill their full potential. I am here to serve you, and help you live your dreams through this 4Life/Professional Networkers opportunity.
Assistant Office Manager and IT Department Manager
- We offer our members FREE replicated websites with optional lead capture page & autoresponder capability. These sites connect directly to your personalized 4Life.com website, so potential team members can sign-up up and order products directly with you.
- For those members with a busy life, we offer a fully-automated prospecting and follow-up system. This system does the telling and selling for you 24hrs per day, 7-days per week, 365 days a year—for a nominal fee.
- We can also create custom landing pages or websites in circumstances where our members want to advertise internationally or in diverse cultures.
- Are you looking to promote your website online through social media or search engine advertising? We can assist you with creating ads and defining your target market for maximum results.
- We provide a graphics design department that can design various types of marketing materials to help you advertise your business. Whether you need a logo, flyers, brochures, postcards, business cards, banner ads, PowerPoints, or want to advertise in magazines or newspapers, we have or can create something to meet your needs.
Manager of Nutritional Therapy Program
Mike lost his first wife to an aggressive cancer and his second wife to Huntington's Disease. He knows first hand how devastating losing a loved one due to a health trauma is. This tugged on his heart and inspired him to help others in similar situations.
Since then we have donated over 8 million USD to help individuals around the world with their medical needs and other critical needs. Our heart is to help everyone we can to be able to live their best quality of life both in their personal health and their emotional well-being.
My husband, Mike has a true humanitarian heart. There are hundreds of lives that have been impacted by his giving heart.
We actually only live on about 5% of our income and we donate the rest towards this program and other areas like the private school we fully find.
The support staff we work with have some of the most special and caring hearts. You will be working with a team that truly cares about you if you decide to partner with Professional Networkers, my husband and I in this journey.
I have been working with Mike in one capacity or another in Professional Networkers since graduating high school. I have been part of PN staff for 25 years.
Senior Success Consultant
Hello I'm Joe.
Manager of Logistic Support
Director of International Relations
Manager of the Research Department and Manager of Quality Control Department
Senior Success Consultant
Logistic Support and Social Media Team
Logistic Support and Quality Control
Logistic Support and Social Media
Internet Department and Graphics and Design
Part Time Internet Department and Graphics and Design
Part Time Senior Success Consultant
Hi, my name is Lauren. I worked as a full time success consultant, IT support, help manage the Social Media Team, assist in the Graphic Design Department and more for Professional Networkers for a little over 6 years and now work part time.
We are here to offer free, targeted training to our marketing family around the world.
Some of the things my department does is travel to host meetings with our world-wide marketing family, webinars, Skype sessions, conference calls, 1 on 1 training and group training. We also do 3-way calls with your prospects to help train you.
I first met Mike and this team of Professional Networkers when I had just turned 18. I saw the difference they were making in lives across the globe and knew I wanted to be apart of whatever they were doing.
I started in the stock room, organizing inventory and ran errands (yes, I was the coffee gal at one point.) Through the years I have been privileged to work in various departments and have heard feedback from distributors in the field that touch my heart. You can actually read some of the support testimonies on our "About Us" page.
We look forward to a lifetime of friendship with you and walking step by step with you as you journey to your full potential!